WHY CLEAN A FLOOR BEFORE SEALING:
• So that stains and dirt are not sealed into the tile and trapped below the sealer.
• To prevent the sealed surface from appearing dirty.
• To enable the sealer to penetrate into and grip onto the floor.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING:
• What type of floor is to be cleaned.
• What type of marks or stains need to be removed.
• The type of cleaner required.
CHECKLIST FOR CLEANING AND MAINTAINING A FLOOR:
- Suitable Tile Doctor product
- Lint free cloth or mop
- Warm water
- Buffing pad