Specifically developed as a fast and user friendly sealer where some protection is required for low to medium porosity surfaces. Tile Doctor Econoseal deeply penetrates the tile to seal below the surfact, giving an attractive finish without any colour change to the tile. As a deep penetrating sealer, it cannot wear off, peel or scratch.
FOR USE ON:
• Terracotta and other low to medium porosity surfaces.
• To test whether your surface is dry, place a clear piece of plastic on the floor in the centre of the tile and tape the edges of the plastic with masking tape.
• Leave overnight and remove the next morning.
• The patch underneath should be the same colour as the rest of the surface. If the patch is darker this shows evidence of moisture, meaning the surface is still wet.
• The surface needs to be left to dry out completely before sealing.
• Touch dry ± 1- 2 hours.
• May be used for ordinary foot traffic after 4 hours.
• Best results are obtained if the treated areas are kept dry and free from staining materials for at least 48 hours.
• Do not wash floors for 7 days after sealing.
• Drying times may be extended during wet or cold weather.
• 10-12 m²/lt, depending on surface porosity.
• Do not apply other sealers over Econoseal as they will not adhere to the floor.
• Use in a well-ventilated area.
• It is important to have damp proof plastic membrane beneath concrete to prevent rising dampness.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Caution: This product contains ingredients that are hazardous.
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected area with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting, call your local poison centre or doctor.