A superior quality, non-yellowing sealer which protects against stains and wear and tear. It may be applied in situations where it is important to retain the original colour of the surface. It has minimal darkening properties and brings out the natural colour and grain of the surface. Excellent resistance to water and stains.
FOR USE ON:
• Concrete tiles
• Hard slate
• To test whether your surface is dry, place a clear piece of plastic on the floor in the centre of the tile and tape the edges of the plastic with masking tape.
• Leave overnight and remove the next morning.
• The patch underneath should be the same colour as the rest of the surface. If the patch is darker this shows evidence of moisture, meaning the surface is still wet.
• The surface needs to be left to dry out completely before sealing.
• Touch dry ± 2 – 4 hours.
• May be used for ordinary foot traffic after 8 hours.
• Best results are obtained if the treated areas are kept dry and free from staining material for at least 72 hours.
• Do not wash the floor for 7 days after sealing.
• Drying times may be extended during wet or cold weather.
• 8-10m²/lt, depending on surface porosity.
• Product should not be mixed with other chemicals.
• Do not use at temperatures below 5°C.
• Do not use a roller or paintbrush when applying Hydroseal.
• Do not seal surfaces if rain is expected within 48 hours of application.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected area with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting, call your local poison centre or doctor.