A two part penetrating, abrasion-resistant sealer. A UV stable sealer for internal and external use with low slip properties.
FOR USE ON:
• Quarry tiles
• Cement floors
• Similar low to medium porosity flooring materials.
• To test whether your surface is dry, place a clear piece of plastic onto the floor in the centre of the tile and tape the edges of the plastic with masking tape.
• Leave overnight and remove the next morning.
• The patch underneath should be the same colour as the rest of the surface. If the patch is darker this shows evidence of moisture, meaning the surface is still wet.
• The surface needs to be left out to dry completely before sealing.
• Touch dry ± 2-4 hours
• May be used for ordinary foot traffic after 12 hours
• Best results are obtained if the treated areas are kept dry and free from staining materials for at least 72 hours.
• Full chemical resistance only develops after 7 days.
• Do not wash surfaces for 7 days after sealing.
• Drying time may be extended during wet and cold weather.
• 8-10m²/lt, depending on surface porosity.
• If in doubt as to the porosity of the surface, contact our Technical Department before commencing.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
• Caution: This product contains ingredients that are hazardous.
• For confined areas, the use of a mask is recommended.
• In case of accidental contact with skin and eyes, wash the affected area with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting, call your local poison centre or doctor.