A concentrated solvent based stripper which removes paint, varnish and very tough sealers, as well as linseed oil. Ultra Strip is of low viscosity allowing it to be spread across a larger area of the floor; as a result of rapid penetration into the surface. Ultra Strip can be used to: remove paint and bitumen, sealers, linseed oil products and epoxies from hard flooring materials. Ultra Strip is not suitable for use on vinyl, marble, linoleum or other plastic flooring materials.
Depending on surface porosity:
• Terracotta 3-5 m²/lt
• Concrete, Slate 4-6 m²/lt
• Terrazzo, Granite 5-6m²/lt
• Do not use on hot tiles or in direct sunlight as Ultra Strip will evaporate too quickly and therefore not be effective.
• Ensure good ventilation and do not inhale fumes.
• If working in confined areas, the use of suitable respiratory equipment and eye protection is recommended.
• This product contains corrosive ingredients so avoid contact with skin and eyes.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected area with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting, call your local poison centre or doctor.