Marble & Stone Sealer
A unique water, stain and slip resistant sealer designed for the protection of very low porosity materials for interior and exterior applications. It will not yellow or change the natural appearance of most untreated surfaces and penetrates into the surface pores and forms a repellent barrier to water and stains.
FOR USE ON:
• Polished marble
• Polished granite
NOT SUITABLE FOR USE ON:
• Wood and plastic
• To test whether your surface is dry, place a clear piece of plastic on the floor in the centre of the tile and tape the edges of the plastic with masking tape.
• Leave overnight and remove the next morning.
• The patch underneath should be the same colour as the rest of the surface. If the patch is darker this shows evidence of moisture, meaning the surface is still wet.
• The surface needs to be left to dry out completely before sealing.
• Touch dry ± 1 – 2 hours.
• May be used for ordinary foot traffic after 4 hours.
• Best results are obtained if the treated areas are kept dry and free from staining materials for at least 72 hours.
• Full chemical resistance only develops after 7 days.
• Do not wash surfaces for 7 days after sealing.
• Drying times may be extended during wet and cold weather.
• 10-12 m²/lt, depending on surface porosity.
• Product should not be mixed with other chemicals.
• Glass surfaces should be protected because the product may cause streaking, that is difficult to remove.
• Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
• Do not apply other sealers over Marble & Stone as they will not adhere to the floor.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Caution: This product contains ingredients that are hazardous.
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected area with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting, call your local poison or doctor.