A penetrating, ultra-violet stable sealer for both interior and exterior use on low to medium porosity tiles. Sealing with Miracle Seal will result in a maintenance free finish and will not change the colour of the surface being coated, whilst ensuring protection against oil and water stains.
FOR USE ON:
• Locally manufactured terracotta
• Quarry tiles
• To test whether your surface is dry, place a clear piece of plastic on the floor in the centre of the tile and tape the edges of the plastic with masking tape.
• Leave overnight and remove the next morning.
• The patch underneath should be the same colour as the rest of the surface. If the patch is darker this shows evidence of moisture, meaning the surface is still wet.
• The surface needs to be left to dry out completely before sealing.
• Touch dry ± 2- 4 hours.
• May be used for ordinary foot traffic after 8 hours.
• Best results are obtained if the treated areas are kept dry and free from staining materials for at least 72 hours.
• Full chemical resistance only develops after 7 days.
• Do not wash surfaces for 7 days after sealing.
• Drying time may be extended during wet and cold weather.
• 8-10 m²/lt, depending on surface porosity.
• Do not seal exterior surfaces if rain is expected within 48 hours.
• Do not use when temperatures are below 5°C.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected area with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting, call your local poison centre or doctor.