A waterbased, clear, non-slip, liquid floor polish which is easy to apply and lasts for up to three months. It is designed for the protection and maintenance of surfaces which have been pre-sealed, especially those that need protection against abrasion. This product is non-yellowing. It is for use on interior surfaces only.
FOR USE ON:
• Sealed cement
• Sealed wood
• Pre-sealed quarry tiles
• Sealed terracotta
• Pre-sealed concrete tiles
• Sealed slate
• Sealed slasto
• Sweep or mop the floor regularly with a damp mop.
• Re-apply EeziShine if needed at 2 – 3 month intervals.
• After several applications, excessive wax build-up can be removed, if necessary, with Genkem Nova 9 Emulsion Polish Remover.
• Allow ±45 minutes drying time.
• Water must not be allowed on the newly coated surface for at least 12 hours after application.
• Drying times may be extended during wet and cold weather.
• 10-12m²/lt, per coat depending on surface porosity.
• Do not use at temperatures below 5°C.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• In case of accidental contact with eyes, wash the affected area with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting, call your local poison centre or doctor.